PM Kisan E KYC Update, (Apply) pmkisan.gov.in Aadhar OTP- dkstudy.in
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been started by the Government of India to help the farmers. Which was launched all over India on 1 February 2019. The last date to apply for this scheme has been fixed as 30 September 2023. For which only small and marginal farmers can apply. Under this scheme, Rs 6000 will be provided to you every year. Which all farmers can use for their farming.
PM Kisan E KYC Update with Aadhar Card OTP is authoritatively stretched out till October, 31 online on exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx, last date to do PM Kisan EKYC Online is October, 31 2022. Every one of the enrolled clients can visit CSC Focuses to do biometric verification with aadhar to do PM Kisan EKYC OTP Confirmation and even it very well may be finished on PMKisan Application. have some familiarity with PM Kisan KYC Invalid OTP Arrangement, reports in regards to PM Kisan Aadhar Connection and Pmkisan.gov.in CSC Login. Presently according to most recent update from Pmkisan.gov.in, every one of the recipients are expected to actually look at Pmkisan.gov.in EKYC Status to get the following Pmkisan.gov.in twelfth portion in their records.
- To apply, you must have a BPL ration card.
- Only citizens above 18 years of age can apply for this.
- It is mandatory for all the farmers to be eKYC complete for the 12th installation.
- You should not have more than 5 hectares of land for this scheme.
- Only small and marginal farmers can apply.
- You can apply only if you are a permanent citizen of India.
- Only one person from a family can get benefit from this scheme.
- Government employees or income taxpayers cannot apply for this scheme.
Benefits of PM Kisan KYC
Many benefits are made available to you through this plan. You should be aware so that you can easily apply for this scheme. For which read all the points given below carefully-
- 6000 rupees will be made available to you every year through this scheme.
- This amount will be given to you every year in 3 installations of Rs.2000.
- All farmers can easily get this amount directly into their bank accounts.
- Small and marginal farmers will be benefited from this scheme.
- With this amount, you can buy seeds for your crops, food items for cultivars and fertilizers, etc.
Needed Documents for PM Kisan KYC
You will need some important documents while updating KYC. It is mandatory to have these documents which are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- IFSC/MICR code
- Bank details
- Mobile number
- Name of Farmer/Wife/Husband
- DOB of Farmer/Husband
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
How to Update online for PM Kisan KYC?
- For registration, you have to go to the website of PM Kisan.
Whose link is- www.pmkisan.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘PM Kisan Yojana KYC Update 2022’.
- After which the KYC form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to fill in the asked details.
- After filling it is necessary to click on submit.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill the OTP of the registered number.
- After filling out the OTP, you have to click on Verify.
- In this way, you can easily do this process.
How to check the update status of PM Kisan KYC?
- For status, you have to click on the link of the official website.
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘Status’.
- On the next page, the login page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in your registration number and mobile number.
- After filing an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- You have to fill this OTP and click on Verify.
- On clicking, your status will open on your screen.
What’s the process to complete PM Kisan’s eKYC?
- To complete eKYC, you have to go to the online portal.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on‘eKYC’.
- On the next page, you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- After filling in the Aadhaar details will open on your screen.
- If you have to verify the details and click on Get OTP.
- After clicking, OTP will be sent to your registered number.
- After filling this OTP correctly, you have to click on submit.
- Then your eKYC will be completed.
How to complete PM Kisan eKYC through CSC Center?
- For this, you have to go to your nearest CSC center.
- Where you will have to ask for eKYC completion.
- For this, you will need your Aadhar card.
- Then your Aadhar card will be linked with it.
- After which your eKYC will be completed.
How to see Beneficiary in PM Kisan KYC?
You, most importantly, need to open the authority site.
Then, at that point, on the landing page, you need to sign in.
After login, you need to tap on ‘Recipient Rundown’.
On the following page, you need to enter your state, area, sub-region, and town.
Subsequent to entering it is important to tap on submit.
On clicking, your rundown will open on your screen.
Then you can without much of a stretch really take a look at your name on the recipient list.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Links of CSC NDUW e-Shram Card
|eShram registration🌹||Click here|
|Update Profile🌹||Click here|
|Update e-KYC🌹||Click here|
|पैसे देखें🌹||Click here|
|eShram Dashboard🌹||Click here|
|vPdf guide for CSC’s English🌹||Click here|
|e Shram Card Donload🌹||Click here|
|Sarkari Yojana 2022-23-23🌹||यहाँ देखे|
|E shram card संशोधन 🌹||Click Here|
|E shram card फोटो बदले 🌹||Click Here|
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट
- नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2022-23-23
- गन्ना पर्ची कैलेंडर 2022-23-23
- बिजली बिल चेक करे
- खसरा खतौनी
- आधार कार्ड
- राशन कार्ड लिस्ट मे नाम ऐसे जोड़ें
- राशन कार्ड लिस्ट
- श्रमिक कार्ड आवेदन
- आधार कार्ड में जन्मतिथि, नाम, पता, संशोधित
- उज्ज्वला योजना
- नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2022-23
- पीएम किसान स्टेटस कैसे देखें
0 thoughts on “PM Kisan E KYC Update, (Apply) pmkisan.gov.in Aadhar OTP- dkstudy.in”